- Specialist in Internal Medicine at the University of Bari
- Expert in Homeopathy, Phytotherapy, Vedic Medicine and Ayurveda Maharishi
- Specialist in Holistic Therapy at the University of Urbino
- Expert in "Phytotherapy and Herbs", "Clinical Phytotherapy", "Herbs and Applied Phytotherapy" at Tucsia University, Viterbo
- Masterclass in Sanum Immuno-Isopathy
- Trained in Active Cell Nutrition
- Masterclass in Panchakarma Maharishi Ayurveda
- Certificate in "Fat Profile", "Lipidomics and Nutri-Lipidomics" at Lipinutragen, Spin-off at the CNR of Bologna
- Expert in Communication, Medical Teaching and Medical Graphology
- Doctor for the National Institute for Social Security in Bari – from 25.05.1988 to 10.06.1988 and from 30.03.1989 to 31.05.1989
- Emergency Doctor on call from October 1989, available for a total of 540 hours and actively from October, 1988 to March, 1989
- Freelance Doctor at the "San Giovanni" Hospital, Bari from 1.08.1988 to 31.05.1990
- Assistant Doctor at the "San Giovanni" Hospital, Bari from 1.05.1990 to 31.07.1993
- Employed Assistant Doctor in General Medicine at the Anthea Hospital, Bari from 1.08.1993 to 9.11.1998
- Vice-Director of General Medicine and Day Hospital at Anthea Hospital since 18.11.1998
- Doctor at the Anthea Hospital, Bari - via Camillo Rosalba, n. 35/37 - from 1.08.1993 to 4.09.2014
- Tutor for the CPS, Experimental Course of the Faculty of Medicine, 1988-1989
- Professor for the master's Degree in Food Science and Human Nutrition" ABAP, Via Giulio Petroni 15/F Bari
- Expert Consultant for "Omeopatia Salute" since 2013
- Expert Consultant for the "Omeopatia Oggi", "Viversani e Belli", "Starbene"
- Professor for the master's Degree in Phytotherapy and Biocosmetics - ABAP
- Professor at the three-year school of Ayurveda for doctors, Rome
- Scientific Director of the CME program "Molecular Pathways in Integrated Medicine"
- She won the "Prof. Augusto Stefanelli" Award in 1982 by the University of Bari
- 1986-now, Freelance Specialist Doctor
- She actually works in Bari, Latina, Milano, Bologna and other italian towns.
- 2002-now: Professor for the master's Degree on Food Science and Human Nutrition for ABAP (Association of Apulian Biologists and Environmentalists) - Bari https://infoabap.it/
- 2013-now: Scientific Consultant and author of numerous scientific articles for Omeopatia Salute , Milano www.omeopatiasalute.it/
- 2015-now: Scientific Consultant and author of numerous scientific articles for Omeopatia Oggi
- 2017-now, Professor at the Masterclass in Phytotherapy and Biocosmetics for ABAP (Association of Apulian Biologists and Environmentalists) https://infoabap.it/
- 2017-now: Professor at the three-year school of Ayurvedic Medicine for AMI, Italian Medical Association Ayurveda www.ami-ayurveda.it
- 2017-now: Scientific Director of the CME program "Molecular Pathways in Integrated Medicine"
- Caterina Origlia, MD works in Bari and provides patients with medical advice in phytotherapy, Ayurvedic traditional medicine, Internal Medicine, nutraceuticals.
- Caterina Origlia, MD works in many cities across Italy.
Specialist in Internal Medicine.
Homeopath, Phytotherapist, Ayurvedic Doctor.
BARI, BOLOGNA, MILANO, ROMA
Via Giulio Petroni 85 - 70124 BARI